Gifts for the Golfer
Great golf gifts for Mom
Does your mom aspire to be the next Kathy Whitworth? You'll find women on the links all over the country and many of them are turning heads with their impressive skills. If your mom loves to get out and enjoy a round, spending the day playing 18 holes would make a great Mother's Day gift. We've got lots of golf gift ideas that will make Mom smile.
Gifts up to $20
Personalized golf balls
-Make it easy for Mom to identify any balls that take errant paths. Personalized balls mean she won't get stuck taking the blame for someone else's bad shot!
Pocket golf tools -
They're not just for Swiss armies any more! Pocket knives that feature divot tools, ball markers, groove scrapers and grip rests are handy for any mom out on the course and are perfect Mother's Day gifts.
- Electronic scorecards that clip to Mom's keys or golf bag are an easy way for her to keep track of her score. Most models include a built in clock and an LED flashlight for late-evening games.
Gifts up to $50
Ball locator sunglasses - The special lenses in these glasses make it easier to find balls that have landed in tall grass and shaded woods. Not only are they effective for finding lost balls, they're also very stylish. These functional sunglasses are a wonderful Mother's Day gift for sports enthusiasts too!
High quality golf balls
- She might not treat herself to the best of the best, but you can do it for her! Invest in a set of high quality golf balls and watch her game get even better.
Laser targeting putter
- For the high-tech golfing mom, this gadget works like a laser pointer to perfect her putt. Once she's lined up her putt, the system provides feedback on the best way to hit the ball. Gadget-loving golfer moms will be asking her to try it.
Gifts up to $100
Practice putting greens
- These kits allow your mom to turn a patch of yard into the ideal practice green. Let her enjoy an afternoon putting and chipping to get ready for the next LPGA event! If she also likes to garden, help her set up the putting green in a place that it won't interfere with her plants.
Dinner at the clubhouse
- Encourage Mom to indulge after a long day on the links. If your course has a gourmet restaurant in the club, give her a gift certificate for a sumptuous meal after a great game.
Gifts up to $200
Lessons with a local pro
- Many pro golfers are happy to offer lessons for those looking to improve their game. Buy her a package of three lessons to help her make the most of her season.
Digital range finder
- These gizmos come in a variety of prices depending on the quality. A range finder helps Mom accurately measure the distance to the flag and adjust her swing accordingly.
Spending a day on the links with your mom is a great way to bond on Mother's Day. If you're giving her a gift like dinner at the clubhouse or lessons, why not plan to attend yourself? She'll enjoy your golf gift even more if it means spending time with you.